Friday, February 20, 2009

My inner self


I feel myself to be very different frm others and want to know why i cant be one among them .
I think my life has become very challenging and no space for any my personel enjoyment I find people who has time for thier own self and enjoy the life while I hv lots of responsiblitys and running like a machine as if wl stop only when my life ends.I keep asking god this is not fair to me ,i do want to hv the chance to spread my wings to the world of fun and happiness .
But still want to fight with my luck and fate till i rcv the ultimate satisfaction both personally and professionally .
God has blessed me with wonderful son kailash after 5 yrs of my marrige ,who is everything to me but cant spend much time with him .He is very naughty and talks more like me .His facial features are very much close to me and loves to hear and make nice storys as i do.

A lovely child very sharp and steals every bodys heart .He is studying in prenursery and abt 3 yrs old but still behaves like big child with his talks and comments ,actions ..........

No comments:

Post a Comment