Friday, February 20, 2009

My marrige


I got married when i was 23yrs old and no knowledge on the real meaning of marriage .I tied a knot with my husband who was from my near relation and a familiar face which i have been watching since i was 10yrs old .My marriage was like a miracle to me because i personally rejected his offer for marriage and which later i had accepted just for my grandma & family obligations.Till the time of marriage and even when the ritual functions were going on i was very much sure that some how this marriage will be stopped but it didn't ..
I had to accept him though my heart does not ,initial years of my marriage was a disaster and i had made my life a hell .Stopped talking to every body at home and preferred to be alone in my own world.After two years of my marriage my brother in law was the only person who had changed my thinking and made myself adjust to my married life .From then to till date i feel god has given me wonderful gift and a companion who is always stood before me at times of difficulty and when i had to look after my real elder brother ,who is no more ..

No comments:

Post a Comment