Thursday, April 2, 2009

A Special Freind !

Sorry for blogging too late as i wasn't well and now I'm back into my spirits .Here it is......
Its about the person who has shown me the way to blogging and he himself is a good blogger on radioactivity.He is also a Leo but a unique personality of our office and a computer Savoy who spends most of his time with computer and net surfing .Earlier i was so much occupied with my office work that rarely get time to browsing the net and now past two months work pressure has been reduced , I'm relaxed and can manage blogs along with my office work .
During my school days itself , i used to write notes on myself and life and this special friend has motivated me to start doing the same in form of blogging through net .
Its really a good platform , I feel good to share my blogs with others and this friend had done a good job for me .Lots of thanks to him ....

No comments:

Post a Comment